Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday morning kitchens........

I don't have a ton of time to write this morning, as I'm getting ready for some University of Northern Iowa football tailgating. Woo Hoo! Go Purple and Gold!

I love to start my weekend mornings, with a great cup of coffee, while oohing and ahhing over design blogs. Today I'm on HGTV's site. With all the great ideas I get from the blogs I follow, I tend to not come here as often as I used too. Thought I'd check out all their goodies for a change. This morning I'm looking at country and cottage kitchens. Check these out!

Great lighting here, and a cute little pantry. I want a cute little pantry.
(Borrowed from HGTV)

I've never seen a turquoise farmhouse sink. Super cute. And, there's my white subway tile. (I want white subway tile on my backsplash!)
(Borrowed from HGTV)

Okay, that was short lived.....I couldn't find the "looks" I was looking for there, so now I'm switching to Coastal Living's site. With our dream of a lake home, I'm always inspired by coastal kitchens.

Great ceilings, and I'm a fan of the natural window shade.
(Borrowed from Coastal Living)

Gorgeous! (Uhh..I'm talking about the kitchen, not the guy....Not that he's not nice looking. I just only have eyes for my man.....okay, enough)
(Borrowed from Coastal Living)

And on to Country Living........

From one of my FAVORITE designers. Sarah Richardson.
(Borrowed from Country Living)

I love adding rustic worn wood to my decor. The beam and the legs on the island are awesome here.
(Borrowed from Country Living)

Rich!
(Borrowed from Country Living)

The collections above the cabinets caught my eye here. SO my style.
(Borrowed from Country Living)

More fun collections. I want those counter tops!
(Borrowed from Country Living)

All righty then. I gotta go. House is a mess, and I still have some food prep and packing to do. Not to mention a shower! I could do this all day, and have some fun ideas for future posts.

Have a great Fall weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment