Sunday, September 18, 2011

I want to live here!

I have many favorite blogs, but this one is right up at the top of the list.  It's called Our Vintage Home Love, and I LOVE it!  I can sit and stare at the wonderful pictures that she took for hours.  Our rustic cottage home is only 6 years old, and as much as I try, it just doesn't completely have the character of an older home.  My husband and I would love to build again, so I'm constantly pulling ideas for my next dream home.  I don't want a cookie cutter home.  That's just not my style.  I want something new, that looks like it could be a century home.  This home is a great model to hold on to!
You'll find her blog saved on my blog list. Check it out! You'll adore it!

By the way.........If you read my last post about the whole copy and paste rant.......Well, I obviously figured it out! On my own! I'm SO excited! :) I'm going to have all kinds of goodies here now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment