Sunday, October 30, 2011

pretty blogs

I'm so excited to get back here later today. Through a friend's blog, I found a great site that will allow me to create a much more visually appealing blog, that really fits my style. I have no time now, as I need to pick my kiddos up from my parents. My mom and dad were awesome, and took my kids for the night, so we could throw an adult Halloween bash. Sometimes mommy's and daddy's need a fun party night too! It was a great night, with great costumes, and the huge bummer of it all, is I only remembered to take one picture! :( And you should have seen them! We've got some very creative friends. :) Until later................

Well........I'm back. I worked for quite awhile, trying to make my blog look prettier, and this is as far as I got. There were several things I tried to apply, but for some reason I couldn't figure it out. I'm blaming it on the fact that I didn't go to bed until 1:00 A.M., and my brain doesn't seem to be functioning at normal speed. I'm telling you, it was a fun party, but my bedtime is 9:00, and those late night hours don't agree with me!

It's actually my wedding anniversary today, and I had planned to post some pics from our wedding, but I don't have the energy to do that either. Time to pick the house up a bit, then I think to bed early with a good book sounds great.

Happy Halloween Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment