Friday, October 14, 2011

~HaLoWe'En~

Halloween is one of my favorite seasonal holidays. I'm not into the gory Halloween stuff, unlike my 10 year old son. I like the warm fuzzy kind of Halloween. That which takes you back to great childhood memories, drenched in whimsy and nostalgia. (I just sounded like a magazine add.) My Halloween folk art pieces on etsy are inspired by vintage Halloween pieces that I've studied.
I haven't had any time for new creations this year, which makes me sad. I've decided I need to work on them over the winter months when we're a little more cooped up.
Besides that, I love decorating for Halloween. I don't go crazy, but I like to add a few elements here and there. Thought I'd share some fun pics that I borrowed from Pottery Barn and Country Living this morning to help inspire you! BEWARE:I have a lot! Grab a cup of coffee with some pumpkin spiced creamer, and enjoy!
















This is my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment