Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nantucket



On Sundays, one of the things I like to do is look at the real estate listings. I'm finding the more I look at homes for sale in my area, the more I'm happy right where I'm at. Today, after finding nothing impressive, I decided to look up Nantucket homes. I really want to visit Maine someday in the near future. I've never been, but from pictures I've seen, and articles I've read, it looks beautiful. And it seems like it fits my style to a "t". My brother-in-law's family lives in Maine part of the year, and Florida the other. He and my sister-in-law were married there, and I was supposed to be in the wedding, but shortly after they announced their engagement, I found I was pregnant with my daughter, and due the week before they were to be married. Of course she was worth missing the trip, but I was still sad that I didn't get to go. My husband and oldest son went, and loved it. Part of the attraction for me, are the homes. When I think of Maine, Nantucket pops to mind. Love the weathered shingled siding, and the classic historic look of the homes. My google search pulled up these great photos.............











Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Someday I will see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment