Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photography..........

I love to take pictures, but I'm SO not a photographer. This fact is really frustrating to me, as I feel I have a lot to share. I keep trying to snap shots of my home, but they always look so dark. Or, they just don't have the pro look that I feel warrants sharing. I need help!! If there's ever a kind soul that actually reads my ramblings, please offer up some advice. I guess the first would be.........read the manual! I have good intentions of doing that......someday!
Here's an example of my poor photography skills.......well worse than normal....I think I usually do better than that............I think.......
So you say, well of course it's dark.....the lights are off! I realize this. But when I'd take the shots with the lights on, they were blaring so much that I couldn't see the fixtures. And how do you take a photo of a bathroom, without seeing yourself in the mirror, while still getting a great view?! Do I need to own photoshop? Other design bloggers do it so beautifully. I think I have design blogger photo envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment