Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!




I LOVE Dr. Suess! I work with kindergarteners, so today was especially fun....listening to his stories, watching his movies, and making fun "Cat in the Hat" projects. His books were among the first that I started to collect for my kids, and I never seem to tire of reading them. I love them all, but my favorites are probably The Cat in the Hat,
and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
This morning, when I had no time at all to be getting on Pinterest, I decided I had to start a Dr. Suess board. I just love all the colors, the whimsy, the tongue twisters, and just plain silliness. Thought I'd share a little of the fun tonight. :)

Here's a portrait of the creative genius himself!

Is this a truffula tree cake?

Pinwheels

Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes. I want to make these for my twin nephews, Lian & Kai.

I love this quote.

Some lucky kid has this in his/her room!

Another great quote.......They're actually endless!

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.......clock.

I want to have a "Cat in the Hat" party!

Ooohh....I need this. The kids I work with would love it!

Oh man......Converse?!

I wish I would have done this. Can I fit my ten year old in that bucket?! :)

I think I could give my kids an inspirational quote every day for the rest of their school career!

Some of his greats........

Fun buttons

I want this bag for school.

Who doesn't love bunting anyway.

More greats!

I could go on and on........
Can't wait to grab some......

And go see......

Have a super weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment