Sunday, November 13, 2011

Getting ready for Florida!

I've been so busy lately, that I haven't had much time to sit down and write. Just spent a nice Thanksgiving dinner today with my family, as we'll be spending the actual holiday in Florida with my husband Brian's family. Since I'm still coming down from that yummy, but rather filling meal, I've decided to sit and relax with my blog for a while. I had been checking out my etsy shop, and looking through my "favorites". Thought it would be fun to share some that are very beachy to get ready for my little get away!

This Big White Weathered Wood Whale is from Castawayshall. Awesome shop!

Barn Owl Primitives has the BEST signs. I really want one. Actually, one of my choices from the Cottage Coastal Store giveaway is also featured on her shop.

Loving this souvenir from 3 Florida Girls

We usually go to Busch Gardens when we visit Florida, and one of the highlights of that trip for me are the pink flamingos. Aren't there some amazing creatures in this world?! This great folk art piece from Cart Before the Horse had me tickled pink. :)

Pop open your favorite beverage with this cute little crab bottle opener, courtesy of riri creations.

Flash Forward really captures a morning on a Florida beach!

Door stop from Next Door to Heaven. Fun way to prop your door open and let in those salty air breezes.

I don't normally carry a flask, but if I did, I would want this one from Liquid Courage.

We're camping at Ft. De Soto park for a few days. This camper sign from Slippin Southern just seems very fitting.

Mae Chevrette has some wonderful prints to choose from. I've often thought about buying them for my children's bedrooms.

Circle Creek Home has these adorable little footstools. The colors are very beachy to me!

Who doesn't love sippin' a cold drink through a pretty straw?! Check them out at Hey Yo Yo!

These napkins from Madderroot, remind me of the tasty seafood shacks we hit while we're in Florida. There's nothing like fresh seafood!

Oooh! I could really use this luggage tag from Reiter8.

From Modern Folk Shop. Too Cute!

Chicklet 500 chalkboard. I'm sure I'll eat a couple grouper sammies!

I love browsing through my favorite etsy shops, but I'm winding down now, so I think it's time for me to turn in.

One more note.........I STILL haven't decided what I'm going to get from Cottage Coastal Store. It's such a tough decision, and I think I need to wait until I get back from my vacation so it doesn't arrive while I'm gone. Right now it's between the wooden whale cut out, and the metal blue crab wall art.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment