Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend!

Good Morning!
I haven't been around here for a while...........Those darn kids of mine keep me hoppin'! (Appropriate Easter pun. :)) Actually, getting ready to do some Easter shopping for them......at the last minute. My husband and I were trying to decide what to get them, without going overboard. It is Easter.........not Christmas. At the moment, however, their attitudes leave a lot to be desired. That always makes it SO fun. You want to enjoy the holiday, and plan fun things for them, but they insist on being little crabby monsters! I'm trying to give them a break, as they were up much later than normal last night, and a little sleep deprived. Lucky excuse for them!
Anyway..........I was on Pinterest this morning,(of course), and found some cute little pins that I thought I'd share.


































And most importantly.............

Have a very WONDERFUL and BLESSED Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment