Saturday, February 18, 2012

scatterbrained day

I'm having a very scatterbrained day today. I think it's because we have nothing planned this weekend, so I don't know what to do with myself first! Got my cleaning done yesterday, so my main level doesn't look too bad.

Hmmmm.........What are my other options?..............

I've got some signs that I need to finish up for etsy that I'd love to work on, but it's always hard doing projects like that when my kids are home.

My lower level is in desperate need of some TLC. Could start that.

My laundry/storage room is a wreck. We're debating on whether or not to put our house on the market, and the thought of anyone seeing that room panics me! That will definitely be an all day project, that I don't necessarily feel like tackling, but it needs to be done.

It's a gorgeous day, so I could take my dog for a long walk.

Our yard and garage need some tidying. Okay.....I could do that.

Could do some online house hunting. We've got the itch. We had debated on buying that lake property I had previously spoken about, but a really cute house popped up for sale not far from here. We're looking at it tomorrow, and I think it may be a little small, but it looks gorgeous, and is giving me all kinds of other ideas. Hmmm....possibly build?..........

Could work out.........yeah.......we'll see how that goes.

Could do some thrifting! Nah. I'd rather do that when my mom can come along. She's the only one who appreciates the "treasures" I find. :)

Pinterest?!!! Of course I'll sneak that in at some point.

I told you I was scatterbrained. I need to pick one thing and follow through.

It's a gorgeous day. I think I'll walk the dog.

:)
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment