Sunday, December 18, 2011

Somebody stop me....please! Okay.....really......don't.........

It's officially official. I'm addicted to Pinterest.

I knew I would be. Yet, I joined anyway. I suppose if that's my worst addiction, life isn't so bad. My guilt lies in the piles of laundry I'm neglecting, the dust on my dresser that the kids can play tic tac toe in, the dishes in the sink that need to be put away, presents that need to be wrapped, & the MANY other household duties I should be doing. How quickly I put them out of my mind, as I click, click, click away! I have a lil' ole Associates of Arts degree in interior design, that as a teacher's associate, I'm not using. I think Pinterest gives me that "fix". No peer pressure here, but, if you haven't already, check it out for yourself! Then you can follow me. I've pinned some good stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of pintrest but I can't figure it out for the life of me.
    I tried to pin and nothing shows up
    the whole copyright thing scares the pants of me and giving proper credit
    Ugh, I guess I will just continue to browse others boards.
    lol
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    I was a leery of joining for the longest time. Not just because of the addiction part, ;), but because I didn't want to have to sign up using Facebook. My cousin sent me an invitation recently, and I was able to sign up with no problems. I didn't even think about he copyright thing. So far, most of my "pins", are actually "re-pins" from other people's boards, so I guess I assume they're safe. It also gives credit to the blog or website for you. It's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete